About Us // Careers
Current Job Opportunities
At Workspace we pride ourselves on having a varied and skilled workforce, whose experience, expertise and dedication are reflected in every one of the very wide range of products we manufacture. Our Equal Employment Recruitment Policy covers all aspects of our organisation including Management, Sales, Administration, Transport, Production and Apprenticeships.
Position: Sales/Project Consultant (NSW)
Workspace Furniture is a national manufacturer and supplier of a quality range of systems and commercial furniture. We have vacancies available within our Sydney team due to progressive growth within those markets as a significant commercial furniture supplier.
The successful applicants must have outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to present to key prospects as will the participation in business developmental activities. Experience in Key Account Management or Project Coordination working directly with our customers to achieve their office furniture fit-out requirements. This role will also work closely with architects, interior designers, commercial builders and end users alike. Possessing a high-energy level, with plenty of drive and a definite customer service focus, you also will be responsible for the achievement of a sales budget. In addition, you will:
- Proactively target new accounts, build relationships, provide product presentations and exceed client requirements.
- Effectively deliver account management to existing clients and project requirements.
- Be able to confirm the accuracy of proposed installations and other specifications with the clients, prior to creating an order.
- Deliver a high level of project management fundamentals (mark up’s, take off’s, ordering and delivery / installation coordination)
- Be a lateral and logical thinker, able to work without supervision.
- Possess a high-energy level with plenty of drive
Previous experience in commercial product specification, sales and or furniture is preferred but not essential.
An attractive remuneration incentive package including Base Salary, Car Allowance, Commission plus Super etc. is available and negotiable.
Forward your application to:
Workspace Commercial Furniture Pty Ltd
P O Box 180
Melrose Park SA 5039
Ph: 08 8374 8900